The Rock And Roll O Logues

short stories about music

Name:
Location: Northampton MA

6/30/06

June 28 2006: Kristen Gass – The Basement, Northampton MA

Adam called me up and suggested I take a break from studying in order to attend a free early evening folk show at my favorite bar, which wasn’t a hard sell.

This was my third time seeing Ms. Gass play, but I was a bit disappointed this time around because she seemed to be way more Ani-like this time than she had before (especially in the first half of her set). And though I can certainly dig a few of Ani’s songs, I’m just as certainly not much a fan or anything. But luckily for me Kristen finished out her set with some of those regular old plain singer-songwritery songs that I enjoy so, and I was able to go home a happy young man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home