The Rock And Roll O Logues

short stories about music

Name:
Location: Northampton MA

7/17/06

July 13 2006: Jeffery Foucault, Lori McKenna – Energy Park, Greenfield MA

Adam sent me an email just before I left for work, suggesting I try to make it to this free folk show. “Bring a tard,” he said. His words, not mine.

So I talked Tard Brian into checking it out. We sat on the grass and I listened to the music and he watched the hot air balloons that were flying above. We showed up just as McKenna took the stage and made it through her set pretty well, but then a few songs after Foucault came on I could tell Brian had had enough. Which was a shame, because if I were there alone or with some friends and was able to enjoy a few beers on the grass, it could have been a damned pleasant evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home