The Rock And Roll O Logues

short stories about music

Name:
Location: Northampton MA

12/28/10

If I Were Still In High School I'd Be Calling Myself A Homophobic Slur

I'm selling a couple things on ebay. Dumb things like a couple Japanese-made Boss pedals form the 80s (that CE-2's going for $150! No shit!), like my old Whatever And Ever Amen LP (attn: investment bankers. You guys should have gotten in on the Ben Folds Five thing early, cause now it's paying off).

But even after I saw that my double-gatefold 2xLP copy of Smashing Pumpkins' last album, Machina the Machines of God, is going for outrageous prices, I didn't have the heart to sell it. When will I ever listen to that thing again?! But it's big, it's got an alternate track listing (ends with Blue Skies! has the b-side Speed Kills in there!) and I ended the auction minutes after I started it.

And then I ended the auctions for the Cherub Rock 12" single (Pissant and French Movie Theme on the b-side) and the Pisces Iscariot LP (translucent yellow vinyl!) too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home