The Rock And Roll O Logues

short stories about music

Name:
Location: Northampton MA

8/23/08

August 23 2008: The Amity Front, the Sarah Levecque Band - Red Fire Farm, Granby MA

We got onto this tomato festival bill, which paid in produce (I'll take my own personal big box of tomatos/watermelon/peaches/broccoli/the best garlic I've ever tasted in my admittatly young live/etc over $75 split four ways any day of the week) and which afforded us the immeasurable pleasure of sitting around a farm on a stunningly beautiful saturday afternoon, sipping cold beers and eating some really good tomato-topped pizza and listening to a couple of my favorite bands.

The Amity Front played right after we did. They played well. I hadn't seen them in a while, and they're still good. And Sarah Levecque played after them. Rest assured, they're also still good. And rest assured that there's absolutely nowhere else I'd have rather been that afternoon. It was perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home