The Rock And Roll O Logues

short stories about music

Name:
Location: Northampton MA

6/24/07

June 24 2007: Wilco, Low - Pines Theatre, Florence MA

Wasn't a great show, but it was certainly pretty good. Especially considering that I got a free ticket from a dude with an extra. Lots of new stuff played that I don't know much of, but "Handshake Drugs" and "Jesus Etc" seemed especially nice, and it's always nice to hear a tune like "I'm the Man Who Loves You," and the last encore was closed with "Outtasite (Outta Mind)" and "I'm a Wheel," and it was a pleasant evening, and I took off my shoes, and you won't hear me complaining.

And Low opened! I've been meaning to see them play since I can remember, but it's just never worked out between us. But they did "Amazing Grace" and that was pretty special. No "Transmission" though. But I guess I couldn't reasonably expect them to play that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home