The Rock And Roll O Logues

short stories about music

Name:
Location: Northampton MA

6/3/07

June 1 2007: Fancy Trash, National Carpet - Elevens, Northampton MA

Fancy Trash! At the Elevens! PBR! Like old times!

So Adam and Eidan and Gabby and I went to the show, and John showed up later, and we enjoyed ourselves pretty much. The first band was great, I thought, and the Trash played pretty well, and the beer was cheep and going down like cheap beer should. And it really is nice to see the Trash play. Dave's voice used to really grate on me, but now I guess I get what he's trying to do. If only the drummer was a little easier on the eyes, though.

And then after the show cigarettes were smoked outside and the party taken home and good times had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home