The Rock And Roll O Logues

short stories about music

Name:
Location: Northampton MA

10/31/05

October 18 2005: The Mountain Goats, The Prayers and Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers, Vera – Buffalo Icon, Buffalo NY

Buffalo is a pretty city, which I did not expect it to be. I took lots of pictures of buildings. The show was also about as close to a home-town gig as it gets for Peter, so his girlfriend came out and she was very nice. Also, PBR was on special for $2. Unfortunately, it was not the strongest of showings for any band on the bill. The Mountain Goats did throw “Cotton” in there for the first time, however, which was cool to hear. And Perry got me in for free! What a guy, that Perry Wright. What a guy. And though I wound up paying good money to sleep at a hostel, that did give me the opportunity to trade in Thompson and pick up "The Bell Jar," which I'd never gotten around to reading before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home